Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love Lush!

I've become completely obsessed with Lush cosmetics! I want to try everything! I recently went to their store for the first time after looking at their website all the time. I got a bath bomb (unfortunately, I found out the drain in our bathtub was broken so it went down the drain, boo!), an emotibomb (you put it in the bottom of your shower and it releases an amazing scent), and shower jelly. They have so many fun cosmetics and bath/shower products and it is all organic, natural, and not tested on animals.

Check out their website & let me know what you buy! The button is a link for a free bath bomb - hopefully it works, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)