Monday, February 22, 2010

Wishing for Spring


I'm currently lying in my bed, half-listening to "The Office" deleted scenes, and knowing that a winter blizzard is whizzing by outside. Another snowy day and my internship is cancelled today. While the snow is beautiful, it just makes me long even more for spring weather.

Here is a list of things I miss about warmer weather:
  • The sun shining and making you feel happy/wearing sunglasses
  • Flip flops! my favorite.
  • Being able to do things comfortable outside, like riding my bike and going for long walks with the boy
  • Going to the park
  • Swimming
  • Writing and doing homework outside
  • Slurpees!
Ahhh, the list could go on. I am so ready for less snow and more sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)