Friday, February 19, 2010

The Answers!

Here are the answers! There were only a few so far, but I didn't want to keep those people who asked hanging... so feel free to keep asking and I'll keep answering. :)

What did you have for breakfast today?

Well, most days I have either cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite!) or a granola bar. Today I was babysitting and had to get up early so I grabbed a chocolate chip granola bar.

Why did you decide to start blogging?

I have always loved writing and chose it as a career path in college. About a year ago, I started to get into other people's blogs from one of my journalism classes. My teacher was always showing us new blogs and talking about them. So I looked into a few different sites and decided on blogger and began writing. I had been putting some blog type entries on Facebook Notes so I just started using my blog and began from there. I had no idea that anyone would read it, let alone like it!

Favorite book/movie/band?

Hmmm, tough ones! I have many, many favorites of each! My favorite type of book are girly but funny. My favorite author at the moment is Sophie Kinsella and I just finished reading all her books. A book I've always called my favorite is "This Lullaby" by Sarah Dessen too.

I always tell people my favorite movie is "Anchorman" when they ask. I can recite it by heart and I love Will Ferrell. I'm not sure if that is still my favorite. But my favorite genre of movies are romantic comedies and pure comedies (I may seem innocent, but I love those dirty comedies like "The Hangover"!)

My favorite band was Relient K for years and years. I've seen them in concert around six times and met them once. I still love them but right now the music I've been listening to (it changes a lot) is Regina Spektor, John Mayer, and I am obsessed with "Telephone" by Lady Gaga and Beyonce. :)

What is your favorite color?

Light blue or teal and pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)