1. Ron Burgundy in "Anchorman". One of my favorite movies. It is just silly enough for me to love it.
2. Harold Crick in "Stranger Than Fiction". Definitely a different and more serious role for Ferrell and he did it fabulously.
3. Buddy in "Elf". Who doesn't love this Christmastime favorite? "I love smiling, smilings my favorite!"
4. Brennan Huff in "Stepbrothers". A delightfully ridiculous comedy. Ferrell must love acting like an idiot and that is why I love him.
5. All of his work on SNL. If you haven't seen him do his comedy sketches, check them out. He was a beloved cast member for years.
So what do you think? Love Will? Hate him? Who is your favorite actor? Like any of these movies? Send me some comments, friends! :)