Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back from Vacation!

Just arrived home late last night from my vacation in Sunset Beach, North Carolina. I must say I am happy to be home but not so happy to be back to reality... it is always nice to get away for a while. Here's my vacation in a nutshell:

Went to the beach every day to swim and tan. Rocked around in a little inflatable boat while everyone made fun of my facial expressions.


Spent a lot of time with my 3 favorite boys... my boyfriend, Kevin, and my two (almost 12 year old) neighbor boys.

Watched the sunset on a pier.


Went to Myrtle Beach for my birthday. Bought a lovely purse. Went to a nice dinner and did one of those crazy putt putt golf games.


Watched movies, relaxed, ate, tanned... all the things that make you sit back and enjoy life. Vacations are there to release you from the daily grind and to let you do whatever it is you really want to do. Throw in two very.. I mean very... long car rides which throw you off a bit, and you'll have everything you want in a getaway. That is what I found.

Anyone else been on a great vacation lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)