Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update!

One of my articles will be featured on a website called DumbLittleMan.com tomorrow. I encourage you to check it out and browse the site after you read my work. It is a rockin' website featuring tips on living your life more effectively.

Also, I am working on changing my blog around. I added a header, which I don't completely love but it is the best I can do right now. I'll be working on making a new one soon. If anyone wants to help with that, I would loooove it!

I also added a poll on the left side of the blog if you scroll down a bit. It will help me know what people like me to write about and what keeps them coming back for more. There is also a spot now to click on my labels, to read about what interests you.

Thanks loyal readers. Please, please, please... spread the word of my site. I am trying to get more readership, so tell your friends if you like my blog. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)