Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekly Workouts 2/18-2/24

Monday 2/18: Day off.

Tuesday 2/19: I did a lot of cleaning and laundry today so that counts right? ;) I did go up and down stairs a lot doing so. I should have used my Fitbit to track steps.

Wednesday 2/20: I went on the Elliptical for 12 minutes (100 calories) and did some ab and arm exercises. See my Fitocracy for my full workouts as close as I can track them!

Thursday 2/21: I played Just Dance 4 Just Sweat for 45 minutes.

Friday 2/22: Just Dance Just Sweat for 25 minutes then did some crunches, planks and yoga poses to stretch. Also danced a lot at night for my friend's 21st birthday!

Saturday 2/23: I did some arm exercises with my kettle bell.

Sunday 2/24: Day off.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)