Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Workouts 1/28-2/3

Monday 1/28: Played Just Dance 4 Just Sweat session for about 50 minutes.

Tuesday 1/29: Day off.

Wednesday 1/30: Another day off. I wasn't feeling that well. I know I have been really slacking lately! I need to get some motivation!

Thursday 1/31: Played Just Dance for about 25 minutes then walked/ran on the treadmill for 10 and did some kettlebell exercises.

Friday 2/1: Ran/walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes then did some ab and arm exercises.

Saturday 2/2: Went out and danced! That counts right? ;)

Sunday 2/3: Day off again for a busy day. Hoping to start a better routine in the coming week.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)