Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Workouts 2/11-2/17

Monday 2/11: Didn't have time to work out. Day off.

Tuesday 2/12: Played Just Dance for 40 minutes.

Wednesday 2/13: Used the Elliptical for 10 minutes, did some arm exercises with my kettle bell and did some crunches.

Thursday 2/14: Ran/walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes, did some arm exercises with a 3 lb weight while walking and did some sit ups.

Friday 2/15: Did Zumba for 40 minutes!

Saturday 2/16: Day off.

Sunday 2/17: Day off.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)