Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekly Workouts 2/4-2/10

Monday 2/4: Played Just Dance 4 Just Sweat session for about 50 minutes.

Tuesday 2/5: Ran on the treadmill for a mile and walked a little after while doing arm exercises with a 3 lb weight. Also did some exercises with my 7 lb kettlebell and a plank. Thinking about doing the no sweets challenge again because I've been eating way too many again!

Wednesday 2/6: Day off.

Thursday 2/7: Zumba for 40 minutes! Nice sweat! :)

Friday 2/8: Went sledding for a little bit and played Just Dance for over an hour.

Saturday 2/9: I don't think I worked out all weekend. I forgot to log it if I did and now I can't remember! Boo!

Sunday 2/10: Day off.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)