Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekly Workouts 2/25-3/3

Old pic but me bundled up for an outside run looking goofy!
Monday 2/25: I did Zumba toning for 30 minutes with 2 lb weights.

Tuesday 2/26: I alternated between running and walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes then did 5 minutes on the Elliptical. I did some arm exercises with 3 lb. weights while walking. I also did some ab workouts.

Wednesday 2/27: Day off.

Thursday 2/28: I did Zumba toning again for 30 minutes with 2 lb weights.

Friday 3/1: Went on the Recumbent bike for a mile then walked on the treadmill for a mile while using some 3 lb. weights.

Saturday 3/2: Ran/walked on the treadmill for a little over 20 minutes. Used the 3 lb weights for arm exercises while walking. Also used my mom's Ab Slide which was equal to 30 sit ups I believe. Also danced my heart out at night for a few hours! :)

Sunday 3/3: Day off.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)