Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Workouts 3/18-3/24

Monday 3/18: Ran/walked on the treadmill and did arm exercises with 3 lb weights while walking. Also did "Skinny Bitch" Ab Workout DVD.

Tuesday 3/19: Rest day.

Wednesday 3/20: Ran on the treadmill for a mile and did some squats, lunges, reverse lunges, crunches and oblique crunches.

Thursday 3/21: Rest day.

Friday 3/22: Rest day. I know I have a lot of rest days but this was a really busy week... more on that later!

Saturday 3/23: Planned to work out this day but didn't get to it! Argh...

Sunday 3/24: Blah, didn't work out today either!

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)