Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Happy December: A List!
I pretty much have a love/hate relationship with snow.
I love how beautiful it looks, but I am terrified driving in it and hate going out in the freezing cold.
But this year (and I'll probably regret saying this when it comes, but oh well), I am kind of excited for snow and definitely the Christmas season! In the spirit of being positive, here's a list of things I love about this time of year.
1. I love the pretty snow, sitting inside and watching it fall. My boy looooves snow and I love seeing how excited he gets.
2. Another great thing about snow is sledding and I can't wait to go this year!
3. My downtown area does a great light show and I'm excited to walk around and see all the beautiful lights.
4. Presents of course! Getting them is awesome and giving is a sweet feeling. :) I'm excited I'm almost done shopping and I've wrapped what I bought already.
5. Hot chocolate is my obsession during the cold months! Try putting a candy cane in there (it's delicious!)...
6. Having many excuses to stay inside and watch movies and cuddle with my boy.
7. Listening to Christmas music...I just downloaded the Glee Christmas CD and it is awesome.
8. Everyone is feeling happy and excited for Christmas around this time of year!
9. This year is special because I'll be done with school before Christmas and won't have to worry about going back after break.
10. Last but not least, I watched one of my favorite Christmas movies the other night..."Elf!"