Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day Seventeen...

Day Seventeen is something I've created...

Instead of sharing a picture of something I've created, I'll share a story.

The proudest thing I've created is myself and my confidence. Every girl has low self-esteem at times. Every girl feels shy and weird in her own skin sometimes. When I was younger, I was extremely shy and timid and nervous. I still get that way sometimes, but my confidence has really grown. I am more comfortable in different situations and am working hard every day to work past my nervousness and anxiety. I am proud of the woman I am creating and working hard to be...

Share with me your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)