Friday, October 1, 2010

Day Fifteen..


Day Fifteen is pretty fun! 15 songs that come up on your I-Pod on Shuffle..

1. Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
2. All I Want is You - Barry Louis Polisar
3. Baby, It's a Fact - Hellogoodbye
4. Thank You for The Venom - My Chemical Romance
5. Believe - The All-American Rejects
6. Abducted - Dane Cook
7. Spotlight - Mute Math
8. Sometimes (I Wish) - City and Colour
9. Making Up - Dane Cook
10. I Hate Christmas Parties - Relient K
11. In Love With a Girl - Gavin DeGraw
12. Daddy's Eyes - The Killers
13. A Well Respected Man - The Kinks
14. Don't Leave Me - The All-American Rejects
15. The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz

Not sure if this is a good representation of what I listen to on a daily basis...but enjoy! ;)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)