Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 23/24!

Day 23/Day 24 goes together. Day 23 = Something I'm excited about and Day 24 = Something I'm nervous for.

Turns out it is the exact same thing. Graduation in TWO MONTHS.

That seems crazy to me! Starting out in elementary school to middle school to high school to college. School has always been the one constant thing in my life when other things change. Even though I was never really excited by school and hate studying, it seems kind of weird to not have to go to school anymore.

But at the same time, it is so exciting! No more group projects, tests, articles, grades, class...yes! Now I'll be entering the scary world of presenting myself and trying to get a job. Wish me luck, please!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, only two months to go! That is definitely both terrifying, but unbelievably exciting at the same time. Good luck getting through it all, though I'm sure it'll all turn out for the best. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)