Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 21!

I love day 21 because I am 21! :) Day 21 features my favorite quote...

I have so many so I am going to copy my Facebook quotes which feature a few of my favorites.

Favorite Quotations
“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”♥

Where do they go? The things we think and feel, but never say...-Everwood

"What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love."-The Last Kiss
...
sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel, stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel & sometimes we just have to go with... whatever happens, happens.

what's meant to be will ALWAYS find a way.

"if you're dating a hockey player, raise your glass. if not, raise your standards" :)

"life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength."

"i would rather do nothing all day and be happy than do something i don't love."-what happens in vegas.

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”-Ghandi

"That thing... that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, ‘cause you feel so lucky that you’ve found it, and so scared that it’ll go away all at the same time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)