Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Free sponsorship!

After having a not so great turn out with a potential sponsor, I've decided to do free sponsorship for the month of May and then start out charging only $10 a month after that! I am definitely new to sponsorship, so I hope this is a good start for my little blog. I will be doing more things to get my blog's name out there and get YOU great advertising. This blog has grown more than I thought it ever would and I am confident it will continue. If you want more information or would like to get some advertising on my blog, please e-mail me at lrstewar@gmail.com. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)