Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank...

1. The first thing I do in the morning is turn off my alarm, go to the bathroom, and grab some vitamins and breakfast.

2. Every night before bed I usually read or watch TV unless I'm super, super tired.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is talk to good friends who make me laugh.

4. Something that makes me cringe is the classic: nails on a chalkboard.

5. Social situations make me usually awkward. I am pretty shy at first with people or say weird things and I get nervous before meeting new people. But with good friends, it is always a blast.

6. I like to collect money from other countries, though I haven't gotten anything in a while.

7. Weekends are for sleeping in and staying up late, spending time with my boy & friends, and unfortunately work on sundays.

1 comment:

  1. AHH nails on a chalkboard is the absolute worst sound I've ever heard. It makes me cringe and shiver and freak out just thinking about it, haha :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)