Thursday, April 15, 2010

Change is good...and scary.


I came across this article on CollegeCandy.com about change and graduating college. Luckily I am not graduating until December and don't really have to worry too much about what I am doing after, yet. But still, people are always bugging me about what I plan to do after college and what job I will have.

I don't plan on doing Grad school since I'd have to pay for it myself. I actually recently found an online program that is something I wanted to major in for undergrad, so maybe one day I can do that to get my Masters, just not now. So I will be going out in the job hunt. It is definitely scary, but I think I have the right plan. People keep asking me specifically what I want to do...but I think it is a good thing that I am open to more than one specific job. I am not picky about what I'll be starting out as. I figure I can do any job I want as long as I love it and I'm doing some sort of writing.

So luckily, I don't have to worry too much about that type of change right now but another change is looming. I officially move out of my apartment and back in with my parents the weekend of May 21. I hope I'm not boring you with posts about this...but blogging about the positive things are helping me stay positive about it and not miss this apartment. So here's my favorite thing to do: a list of positives about my move.

1. Cable...ah I miss cable! Haha! And I get a new much bigger TV for my room.
2. Getting to re-do my room. I bought a new desk...here's a picture.
3. Being next door to a wonderful pool for the summer and next door to my fun neighbors again.
4. Living with people who are neat and clean up after themselves again. Also, being appreciated when I clean things up and do things around the house.
5. Being closer to my job, my boyfriend, most of my friends, etc.
6. Never feeling too lonely because people are around more.

So tell me, friends, what changes are looming in your near future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)