Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quote & Update!


"I wanna live inspired; I wanna die for something bigger than myself..." - Anberlin


I love Anberlin! I've been getting into their music more recently. If you like their style, I definitely recommend them.

Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days, for some reason Blogger would not load on my computer! I think the problem has been solved though and I'll have a post coming at you tomorrow.
Also, it seems like no one is really interested in doing contests on my blog. I don't think I will continue doing them, seeing as no one has entered yet this time. If you really do like them and want to enter, let me know, otherwise I probably won't continue them unless I get asked to.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is gearing up for another week! I have an interview for a summer (paid! yes!) internship this week and I am hoping it goes well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)