Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love spring!

First of all, don't forget to enter my second contest! If no one enters...I'll be forced to quit doing these... :-/
Spring is definitely my favorite season of the year. I love summer, but at times it gets too hot and sticky for me. Winter is beautiful, but I hate being stuck inside all the time and the dreary weather it can bring. Fall is beautiful as well, but it starts getting chillier and you know winter is coming. Spring is perfect though. It isn't too cold; it isn't too hot. For me, I just feel so hopeful. The sun finally arrives for good. The warmth makes you smile. The trees and grass get "greener".

Another reason I love spring is that it is the perfect time to be outside and reflect in nature. There is simply something about taking a walk or riding my bike that clears my head and gives me a sense of peace. The weather is great for this; you won't get frozen or sweat to death. You can simply roam where ever your mind takes you and think. I do believe we are the most creative in nature and when we allow ourselves to slow down and really ponder things.

So here's your task (and mine). Go out in nature and enjoy this spring weather and see what it brings you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)