Thursday, March 10, 2011

Try China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish!

You may remember that I did a review of the new OPI Black Shatter nail polish. Well, now I got my hands on China Glaze Crackle nail polish in six colors! I love that it comes in new colors other than black (I didn't use the black this time because you've seen it!). Right now they have pink, a mint color, purple, gray, white, and black. I used a shimmery white underneath that made the whole nail shine.

Compared to OPI, China Glaze is pretty much the same. I noticed the China Glaze was a little clumpier and maybe doesn't work quite as well as OPI, but it is very similar! I'll definitely be using it just because it comes in different colors and allows you to mix and match with other nail polish colors underneath (remember, the bottom nail polish has to be completely dry before you use the crackle top coat!).

Check out these photos of my nails! What do you think? Will you try it?




3 comments:

  1. I never wear nail polish, but that does look very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try it! The crackle dries really fast too which is a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEEEEEED to get some of this! I have been seeing it everywhere and it's such a cool look. great review! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)