Monday, March 14, 2011

Donate/Sponsor Apartment 513...It's a win, win, win!


One of my absolute favorite bloggers, Lacey, is doing something totally different right now! She is now accepting sponsors, but instead of using the money for herself, she is donating 100% of the money from sponsorship to
Japan Quake and Tsunami Relief efforts through World Vision.

I thought this was a really cool thing so I decided to sponsor her! Check out her blog, Apartment 513 for more details on how to donate/become a sponsor or simply just check out her adorable blog full of great quotes and pretty words and pictures. Also look for a button to my blog on hers soon. I'm so happy to not only donate, but talk to her and make a new blog friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! Thank you so so much! You are the sweetest person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem - I was happy to post this! :) How are you doing with donations?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)