Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Want me to post a Vlog? Ask me something then!


A few people seemed interested in me doing a "vlog" (video blog) a while back when I first suggested it. So now here's your chance! Comment on this post with a question (or more than one!) that you'd like me to answer. It could be a question about me, a question looking for advice from me, etc. Just please make sure it is appropriate. The more questions I get, the more willing I will be to answer them in a vlog and post it!

Thanks for all your interest! If you really want me to do it and I'm not getting many questions, pass this along to your friends. :) If I have enough questions to make a video, I'll do one in about a week. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)