Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Update on me!

Hello friends, I thought I'd give you guys an update on my life. Seems I haven't done one in quite some time. Not sure if anyone cares, but here you go! :P

Now that the semester started (my last semester, yikes!!!) my schedule is pretty much the same week to week. I like the routine. I like that I don't have anything to do in the morning so I can continue to stay up late and sleep in.

I've been going into an office to do work for my internship on Mondays and usually doing laundry and homework at night, Tuesday I work out with a friend and hang out with my boy, Wednesday I work and run errands sometimes, Thursdays I hang out with one of my best friends and have a night class, and Fridays I work and usually see my boy again. Sometimes things vary, I hang out with different friends or have intern events, but I like that I know what to expect for the most part.

The other thing that has been a bit different is I've been hanging out mostly with either my good girl friend or my boy. It has been great to spend lots of time with people who I know care for me and understand me. After all my posts with friend troubles, I'm realizing it definitely is quality over quanitity. It is nice to have lots of friends to hang out with every once in a while, but it is also great to have a few amazing ones to spend lots of time with.

So that's pretty much all that is new with me! What's new with you?

2 comments:

  1. I actually like routine too! Even if some people might think it gets boring, for some reason I enjoy it. It sounds like you've been up to some fun things as of late though, so that's great to hear. Sounds like you've been doing very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks natalie - you're such a sweetheart. Sorry I don't comment on your posts more, but I do read 'em when I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)