Friday, April 19, 2013

Don't Let Them Go

Often in my life I've had friends who walk away at the first sign of an argument. So now I cherish the friends who forgive, talk things out and love me for me. When you find a friend like that, don't let them go. Most people in life, if you have a real relationship with them, will hurt you at some point or you may hurt them. The strongest and deepest relationships and in my opinion, the most meaningful are the ones that go through all that hurt and come out stronger on the other side. :)

I especially love these quotes, even though they relate mostly to a romantic relationship:




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)