Monday, May 21, 2012

New Nail Obsession: Hologram Effect Nail Polish


I found a new nail polish in the latest Ulta catalog! It is called Hologram Effect by LAYLA and runs about $15.50 (Luckily, using my Ulta rewards points I got $12 off!). I also bought the nail buffer that you are supposed to use before you paint your nails for around $3. 

The pictures are kind of hard to see the effect but it is very pretty! I ended up getting the Pink Retro color. It is a light pink that does have the rainbow hologram effect, especially in the light. Unfortunately it does get a little splotchy at times when you're painting it but perhaps I didn't buff my nails enough first.

All in all, I think it is a cool idea and looks pretty but probably not worth the cost. If you can get it for cheap, check it out! What do you think? Will you try or have you already?
 


2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand for holo glitter there are many more brands like makeup store that make a really awesome glitter Trace Face Philes blog has some amazing shots of it She has tons of holo glitters search her blog if you want to check some out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her blog, I'll check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)