Last week, my boy and I saw "Five Year Engagement". I had high hopes for this movie because I am a big Jason Segel fan and it looked really cute and funny. Overall, I thought it was pretty good and I loved the ending.
- It was really cute, especially the end!
- There were many funny parts. Not so much "crack up" funny, but I giggled a lot. It was interesting... I think the movie crowd was asleep because I felt like Kevin and I were the only ones laughing at most of the parts!
- I still love seeing Chris Pratt in movies because he reminds me of "Everwood", a show I used to be obsessed with!
- It was pretty realistic and went through problems that most couples may encounter. It reminds you that no one is 100% perfect for each other and that you have to work through your problems.
- At parts, it just seemed to move a little slow and I didn't really know where the plot was going. I think a few scenes could have been cut out.
- The portrayal of Michigan. They move to Michigan because she gets a job at U of M and Jason Segel's character hates it there. Totally understandable for the plot, but I kind of wish Michigan was portrayed a little better in the movie.
- Speaking of being in Michigan, I wish I knew they were filming there because I would have tried to be an extra! :)
- Jason Segel looked really creepy at some parts.
Have you seen the movie? What did you think of it?