Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For...

So of course since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I have to do the cliche "What I'm Thankful For" blog post! :) So here's a list...

1. Graduation quickly approaching. I am so happy that I made it through and I will be done with classes and moving on. I'm also very excited for a grad party! :)

2. New opportunities after I graduate!

3. My boy because he is always sweet and there for me and I love him more each day.

4. My friends and family because as I get older, I learned quality over quantity.

5. Blogging! I just love it and all of you. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely some great things to be thankful for. :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)