Friday, November 29, 2013

Who Are You?: A Poem

I've been writing more poems lately and I love how words just flow to paper. Here's one I found that I wrote a few years ago, but I really like. Most of my poems I keep private, but I will try to share some here.

Who are you?
You’re the secrets you keep
The secrets kept from you
The memories you cherish
And the ones that keep your ghosts up at night
The tears shed
The nights of laughter
The confusion and the clarity
The days and the nights
Spent alone
Or in a crowded room
The kisses and regrets
Convictions and losses
The loves and lost loves
The people you meet
And the people kept from you
Multi-faceted lives
So who are you?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)