Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekly Workouts 5/6-5/12

Monday 5/6: Ran about 2 miles at the park with my friend then we did some exercises using a park bench including tricep dips, push ups and bicycle ab workout.

Tuesday 5/7: Took a walk for about an hour.

Wednesday 5/8: Ran for 1.5 miles then did some arm exercises with my 7 lb. Kettlebell and some ab exercises.

Thursday 5/9: Rest day.

Friday 5/10: Played Just Dance 4 for about 30 minutes.

Saturday 5/11: Rest day. 

Sunday 5/12: Busy with Mother's Day festivities so rest day. Need to get back into working out next week. 

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)