Monday, November 21, 2011

More of my Favorite (Lush) Things!

If you're no stranger to me or my blog, you will know how much I am obsessed with Lush products recently. I love that most of their products are totally natural and fun and love to try new products! Here are some of the ones I've tried lately:

Angels on Bare Skin:

This is a cleanser that is very different from anything I've tried to wash my face. It has become one of my favorite Lush products! All you do is pick out a piece and roll it up in your hand (you don't need much). Then get it really wet and rub it out in your hands and then all over your face. My face has been really clear and super soft since I've been using it.



Tea Tree Water Toner:

I usually use this after I wash my face and before I moisturize. It feels really refreshing and I think this would be amazing in the summer to fresh up your skin! I'm not sure how well it really works, but it feels nice and I haven't' really had any acne.




Skin Drink Moisturizer:

My skin gets really, really dry in the winter so I thought I would try their most heavy duty moisturizer. Right now I usually only use it at night because it appears a little greasy when you put it on, but it has really worked for me so far! My skin hasn't been dry yet, but really soft and nice.



Each Peach (Two's A Pair) Massage Bar:

Now the name is misleading, I almost didn't smell it because I don't like the smell of peaches but it has an amazing citrusy smell! I am in love with how this smells. All you do is warm it up in your hands and rub it on your body for a nice lotion. It doesn't feel as moisturizing as other lotions, but the smells really stays on.

Snow Globe Soap (Christmas special):

This smells amazing - very citrusy much like the massage bar above! I love using this in the morning to wake up in the shower. Their soap is great, lasts long, smells great. I am just sad they don't sell this year round!





So tell me, what are your favorite Lush products if you've tried any? Do you want to try any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)